Complete Podiatry Services
Our team has expertise in all aspects of foot and ankle care for your convenience.
Serving Essex and Union counties, Essex Union Podiatry (EUP) offers comprehensive podiatry services for patients of all ages, including children. Our specialized team of foot and ankle surgeons has years of training and experience, providing high-quality, compassionate care to the foot, ankle and lower leg.
Using the most advanced techniques and equipment available, our team of physicians and staff will diagnose, treat and provide preventative care for your condition. We design customized treatment plans to fit individual needs. Our goal is to get you and your family up and moving again at full capacity with both surgical and non-surgical options.
Services We Offer
EUP offers an array of on-site podiatry services for your convenience, including:
- Emergency care of foot and ankle trauma
- Gait analysis and orthotic fabrication
- Heel pain
- Ingrown toenails
- Laser nail fungus treatment
- Legal case work
- Nail and wart surgery
- Non-invasive peripheral arterial testing
- Pain management
- Plantar fasciitis
- Radiology services with certified foot and ankle imaging technicians
- Second opinion services
- Shock wave treatment of heel pain and Achilles tendinosis
- Ultrasound imaging of the foot and ankle
- Workers’ compensation
- Wound care
We also offer the following services at affiliated facilities:
- Ankle replacement surgery
- Arthroscopic surgery
- Endoscopic surgery
- Foot and ankle surgery
- Laser surgery
- Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) therapy
- Shock wave treatment under sedation
- Wound care
To request more information please fill out the form below and someone will be in touch shortly.