Marshall R. Feldman, DPM, FASPS
Dr. Marshall R. Feldman is a podiatrist with Essex Union Podiatry specializing in wound care. Board certified in foot and ankle surgery, Dr. Feldman also has expertise in:
- Adult and geriatric foot pathologies
- Diabetic neuropathy
- Endoscopic plantar fasciotomy
- Extracorporeal shock wave therapy (ESWT) of the heel
- Laser treatment for nail fungus
- Laser/radio ablation for plantar fasciitis
- Pediatric foot and ankle deformities
- Sports-related injuries of the foot and ankle
- Wound care specialist
- Foot and ankle surgery
- Pediatric orthopedic deformities of the lower extremity
In addition to his position at EUP, Dr. Feldman is Chairman of the Podiatric Surgery Division at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital (RWJUH) at Rahway in Rahway, NJ as well as a treating physician at the Wound Care Center of RWJUH at Rahway.
Dr. Feldman completed his podiatric surgical residency at Kensington Hospital and received his medical degree from the School of Podiatric Medicine at Temple University in Philadelphia, PA.
He is currently a Fellow of the American Society of Podiatric Surgeons (ASPS) and the former President of the New Jersey Podiatric Medical Society.
An avid runner and golfer, Dr. Feldman has treated numerous sports-related injuries of the foot and ankle throughout the course of his career. He can provide helpful tips to the “weekend warrior” in order to help prevent these injuries in the future.